Cramer Round Stool - Hand Activated - Grade 1- RSOD1
- Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- Free Shipping
Tough, dependable trouble-free seating, this round stool with its 2 1/2 inch thick foam padding is a welcome relief in a busy work area. Models in three heights make this a versatile weapon in the battle against worker fatigue. Mid and high models include an adjustable height footring.
Not just for medical applications, this product is welcomed in schools, file rooms, cashier stands, and anywhere an inexpensive well-padded place to sit would help make life easier.
Available in your choice of Cramer Upholstery, Vinyls, and Cryptons.
Dimensions: Base: 24-1/2" Dia.
Seat: 16" Dia
Desk-Height Range: 15-1/2" - 20-3/4" H
Mid-Height Range: 20-1/4" - 27-3/4" H
High-Height Range: 22-3/4" - 32-3/4" H
• Versatile, dependable, trouble-free seating in three heights
• No chair back to get in the way in tight workspaces
• Contoured foam seat ensures 24-hour comfort
• Hand-activated height adjustment, accessible from any direction
• Optional fixed footring with 20” diameter
• Supports up to 350 lbs.
• 10-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• 16-gauge steel seat pan
• 23” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base (hand-activated); 23” die-cast aluminum base (foot-activated)
• High resiliency flame-retardant 2.5” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available.
• Rounded footring is standard on mid and high-height stools. Flat surface is also available. Footrings are only available on hand-activated stools. Desk-height footring on hand-activated may be added but is an option.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Textile or vinyl upholstery
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• TB 133 Fire Code
• Class 100 Cleanroom, ESD , and CR/ESD Combination (hand-activated)