Magnuson DS-H Steel Coat Racks
Magnuson DS lines of wall-mounted coat racks are divided into similar but distinctive lines. These DS-H models have both the support brackets and shelf slats in the same finish. On each DS coat rack, you select the finish of the support brackets. But then you have to decide the finish of the shelf slats and that's where the difference is.
First, the similarities:
- All the DS wall-mounted coat racks are available in lengths of 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 feet long. For intermediate sizes or longer, please contact us at 800-727-1485.
- All the the DS units use steel support brackets with powder-coated finishes for attachment to the wall.
- Every model in the DS Series which has a coat hanger rod uses a 1" diameter stainless steel rod.
Now, the differences:
- DS-H: Slats Match Finish of Support Brackets
- DS-HA: Slats are Clear Anodized Aluminum
- DS-HO: Slats are Natural Oak
Questions? Please give us a call at 800-727-1485 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be glad to help. We're here 8 to 5, Monday through Friday.