Peter Pepper Products
Peter Pepper ReForm Recycling Station RFF36 - HPL - 3 Openings - 36 x 42 x 22 - 69 Gallons
- Custom Made to Order, Usually Ships in 4 to 6 Weeks
- Calculated at Checkout
The Peter Pepper ReForm RFF36 is a triple-purpose recycling station designed for large public spaces with three front-loading 8” x 11” openings on the upright top.
The top openings are labeled with included decals to describe the intended use. ReForm includes three 23-gallon polyethylene inner liners to keep recyclables and waste separate. The inner liners are complete with handles for easy removal of refuse and easily accessed from the front of the receptacle through two hinged doors.
Cabinets are finished with matte Formica Twill high-pressure laminate in your choice of 3 colors. Tops and optional tray tops are made of steel in your choice of Soft White or Aluminum Metallic powder coating. Easy to read recycling and waste decals are included in Graphite or White. An optional additional sign may be added for an upcharge.
Adjustable glides are included, but locking casters are also available, for an upcharge.
Looking for something to separate more recyclables? The Reform RF36 is the same size as this RFF36 but rather than the front-loading openings, the openings are top-loading, leaving room for an optional tray stack support. The ReForm RF48 is a quadruple stream recycling station with a total of 92-gallon capacity. Need a little bit less? How about the RF24 with a 46-gallon capacity and 2 openings in the top?
If the ReForm isn't your preference, Peter Pepper manufactures a variety of other recycling bins in different styles, materials, and finishes.
- Total Capacity: 69 Gallons
- Dimensions: 36" W x 32" H x 22" D
- Top Openings: 8" W x 11" D
- Cabinet Panels: High-Pressure Laminate
- Cabinet Panel Finish: Fomica Twill - Matte
- Top: Durable Powder Coated Steel
- Inner Liner Capacity: (3) 23 Gallons
- Inner Liner Material: Polyethylene
- Recycling and Waste Decals Included
- Adjustable Foot Glides Included
- Optional Locking Casters: 2” Diameter
- Made in the USA