Peter Pepper 5605 - 9 Pocket Standing Magazine and Literature Rack
- Custom Made to Order, Usually Ships in 3 to 4 Weeks
- Calculated at Checkout
Peter Pepper's 5605 is a freestanding magazine rack with 9 pockets on one side. Placed in any reception or lounge area, this standing rack creates a beautiful way to display your literature or magazines.
The 5605 uses clear acrylic panels measuring 7” high to keep your media on the shelf.
The unit is supported by a black base with adjustable foot glides. If mobility is required, you can add optional 2” casters.
Although tri-fold literature fits neatly into these, you also have the option to add clear acrylic pocket dividers to display up to 18 types of pamphlets.
If this still seems a bit small for your needs, you can double your capacity with the Peter Pepper's 5606 standing magazine rack. It's the exact same style, but double-sided, containing 18 pockets.
Looking for a bit different style? Peter Pepper has a variety of other magazine and literature racks.
If you have questions, please call us at 800-727-1485 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here 8 to 5, Central Time, Monday through Friday.
- Dimensions: 30” W x 62” H x 2-1/2” D
- Frame: Choice of Wood Finish
- Pocket Back Panel: Choice of Peter Pepper’s 27 Colors
- Base Panel Color: Choice of Peter Pepper’s 27 Colors
- Front Pocket Panels: 7” H Clear Acrylic
- Exterior Back Side Finish: Black
- Rack Base: Black 32” W x 15” D x 1” H
- Nominal Pocket Interior Dimensions: 9" W x 12-1/4" H x 1-5/8" D
- Adjustable Foot Glides Included
- Optional Pocket Dividers: Clear Acrylic 6" H x 1-3/8" D
- Optional Casters: 2" Dia, Set of 4
- Made in the USA