Cramer Fusion Grade 2 Task Chair FSxDx-G2
- Usually Ships in 5-7 Business Days
- Free Shipping
The Fusion Heavy Duty Task Chair from Cramer Seating retains the steel understructure of the Cramer Triton for years of trouble-free performance. It has the same great Triton seat of 16 gauge steel for multi-shift durability combined with molded foam and adjustable ergonomic design to ensure a healthy and comfortable fit.
Fusion costs less than Triton because Cramer used some more ordinary components like the fiberglass-reinforced base and polymer/wood back instead of the unusual steel components of the Triton.
Fusion is available in your choice of Cramer Upholstery and with 4-Way, 6-Way and 7-Way mechanisms.
Available here in your choice of Cramer Grade 2 Fabrics or Vinyls. If intended use is for cleanroom operation, select from the list of vinyls. For standard office operations, you may select from fabrics or vinyls.
• Heavy-duty steel seat for multi-shift durability
• The steel inner structure stands up to wear-and-tear throughout multiple shifts
• Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• Supports up to 350 lbs.
• 10-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Fusion has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification.
• 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
• 16-gauge steel seat pan
• Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• High resiliency flame-retardant 3” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back).
• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• TB 133 Fire Code
• Class 100 Cleanroom, ESD , or CR/ESD Combination