Cramer Fusion Grade 2 Task Chair FSxDx-G2
- Custom Made to Order, Usually Ships in 10 Business Days
- Free Shipping
The Fusion Heavy Duty Task Chair from Cramer Seating retains the steel understructure of the Cramer Triton for years of trouble-free performance. It has the same great Triton seat of 16 gauge steel for multi-shift durability combined with molded foam and adjustable ergonomic design to ensure a healthy and comfortable fit.
Fusion costs less than Triton because Cramer used some more ordinary components like the fiberglass-reinforced base and polymer/wood back instead of the unusual steel components of the Triton.
Fusion is available in your choice of Cramer Upholstery and with 4-Way, 6-Way and 7-Way mechanisms.
Available here in your choice of Cramer Grade 2 Fabrics or Vinyls. If intended use is for cleanroom operation, select from the list of vinyls. For standard office operations, you may select from fabrics or vinyls.
• Heavy-duty steel seat for multi-shift durability
• The steel inner structure stands up to wear-and-tear throughout multiple shifts
• Contoured molded seat with waterfall edge ensures 24-hour comfort
• Dynamic range of adjustments support the full range of seated postures from active forward-leaning to recline
• Supports up to 350 lbs.
• 10-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
• Fusion has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification.
• 26” fiberglass-reinforced nylon base
• 16-gauge steel seat pan
• Integrated steel arm structure with metal-to-metal connections eliminates points of failure
• High resiliency flame-retardant 3” thick seat foam with a density of 2.4 lbs. per cubic foot
• Class 4 pneumatic cylinder: 1.12” diameter with a 17-4 taper top end for maximum strength
• Heat-bonded powder coat finish
• Arms: an intensive use fixed arm option; an adjustable arm option (height range of 6”-10” above seat, inside width range of 19.5”-23”); or a fully articulating arm option w/ slide (adds 3 locking pivot positions, and 2.5” of travel front to back).
• Casters: universal dual wheel is standard. A variety of other casters are also available.
• Desk, mid, high, and extended range heights
• Painted or polished aluminum base
• TB 133 Fire Code
• Class 100 Cleanroom, ESD , or CR/ESD Combination
This warranty applies only to products used under normal conditions by the original purchaser. Warranties do not apply to damage from neglect, abuse, normal wear and tear, or to products that have been modified by the user. Cramer supplied replacement parts must be used to retain warranty coverage.
Fabric, foam assembly and arm pads are warranted for three (3) years. The urethane skin and foam assembly on R+ and Rhino Basic products are warranted for five (5) years. Labor charges for repairs performed outside of the factory, or for installation of replacement parts, is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Cramer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement, at Cramer’s option, and cannot exceed the original invoice price. All labor charges must be pre-approved. Cramer is not liable for incidental or consequential damage arising in connection with the sale, use or serviceability of Cramer products. Repairs or replacements do not extend the original warranty period.
For warranty claims, contact Cramer Customer Care at email@example.com or 1.800.366.6700. For the fastest service, have the information from the label under the seat ready. This helps us to determine when the chair was manufactured and other specific details necessary to respond to your questions.
This warranty is in lieu of other warranties expressly stated or implied.15 Year 3 Shift Warranty
- Triton R+
- Fusion R+
- Fusion Fit
- Fusion Fit R+
- Fusion Round Stool
- Fusion Round Stool R+
- Rhino Basic Chair
- Rhino Basic Sit/Stand
- Rhino Basic Round Stool