The Ever® all intensive use seating guarantees long life for the frame and metal parts. But only ever, with the all-new Renewal replacement cushion system, allows you to remove and replace the cushions, dramatically extending the life – and adaptability – of the chair.
When you replace your ever cushions using the patent-pending Renewal system, the worn or outdated cushions are returned to Cramer for recycling.
Those cushions, after a visit to our local recycling partner, have a second life in someone's home or office (i.e., as carpet pad, a pencil holder, or maybe even a punch bowl). Plus, the materials that make up its core – aluminum, plastic, steel – are 100% recyclable.
Environmentally sound design, from start to finish.
- The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability.
- The Renewal™ replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a Renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
- Cushion assemblies can be returned to Cramer at no charge for complete recycling
- Multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals
- Supports up to 400 lbs.
- The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions.
- Intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures.
- Generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
- 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
- ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification