Cramer - Ever® Task Chair - Grade 4
- Custom Made to Order, Usually Ships in 10 Business Days
- Free Shipping
The Ever® all intensive use seating guarantees long life for the frame and metal parts. But only ever, with the all-new Renewal replacement cushion system, allows you to remove and replace the cushions, dramatically extending the life – and adaptability – of the chair.
When you replace your ever cushions using the patent-pending Renewal system, the worn or outdated cushions are returned to Cramer for recycling.
Those cushions, after a visit to our local recycling partner, have a second life in someone's home or office (i.e., as carpet pad, a pencil holder, or maybe even a punch bowl). Plus, the materials that make up its core – aluminum, plastic, steel – are 100% recyclable.
Environmentally sound design, from start to finish.
- The die-cast aluminum frame guarantees strength and durability.
- The Renewal™ replacement cushion system accommodates the replacement or exchange of multiple cushion sizes on one universal frame; the cushions attach easily with quarter-turn locking fasteners actuated by a Renewal key attached to the bottom of the seat
- Cushion assemblies can be returned to Cramer at no charge for complete recycling
- Multiple cushion sizes fit a range of individuals
- Supports up to 400 lbs.
- The synchro-tilt mechanism provides a smooth, comfortable ride. With 1.7 degrees of back recline for every 1 degree of seat recline and multiple locking positions, it instantly accommodates a broad range of seated positions.
- Intuitive controls allow users to easily select multiple ergonomic postures.
- Generous lumbar support accommodates a variety of body types without adjustment
- 15-Year, Three-Shift Warranty
- ever has SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certification and may help contribute toward LEED certification
This warranty applies only to products used under normal conditions by the original purchaser. Warranties do not apply to damage from neglect, abuse, normal wear and tear, or to products that have been modified by the user. Cramer supplied replacement parts must be used to retain warranty coverage.
Fabric, foam assembly and arm pads are warranted for three (3) years. The urethane skin and foam assembly on R+ and Rhino Basic products are warranted for five (5) years. Labor charges for repairs performed outside of the factory, or for installation of replacement parts, is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Cramer’s liability is limited to repair or replacement, at Cramer’s option, and cannot exceed the original invoice price. All labor charges must be pre-approved. Cramer is not liable for incidental or consequential damage arising in connection with the sale, use or serviceability of Cramer products. Repairs or replacements do not extend the original warranty period.
For warranty claims, contact Cramer Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.366.6700. For the fastest service, have the information from the label under the seat ready. This helps us to determine when the chair was manufactured and other specific details necessary to respond to your questions.
This warranty is in lieu of other warranties expressly stated or implied.15 Year 3 Shift Warranty
- Triton R+
- Fusion R+
- Fusion Fit
- Fusion Fit R+
- Fusion Round Stool
- Fusion Round Stool R+
- Rhino Basic Chair
- Rhino Basic Sit/Stand
- Rhino Basic Round Stool