Camden-Boone Coat Hook Rack 129-600 - Heavy Duty - Steel - Wall Mount - 6 Hooks - 18 Inches
- Custom Made to Order, Usually Ships in 10 Business Days
- Free Shipping
Camden-Boone's 129-600 has six heavy duty coat hooks welded to a brushed finish steel back panel to provide a wall-mounted coat rack for rough duty.
This isn't a coat hook rail for customer areas. That's not what it was designed for. It's intended for working gear and holds anything from lab coats to tool belts. One thing it won't hold properly is hardhats, because the front-to-back spacing on the hooks is 1-1/2" and that means it doesn't protrude enough to engage the webbing. It's a strong hook, but it can't do everything.
It comes with 6 hooks but if you need more, double your storage capacity with the 12 hook panel.
This coat hook has a tested structural integrity weight capacity of 70 Pounds per hook. Yes, 70 pounds per hook.
- Made in the USA
- Overall Dimensions: 18" W x 2-3/4" H x 1-7/8 D
- Extension: 1-7/8" D
- Extension is Measured from Attachment Surface to Tip of Hook
- Back Plate: 18" W x 1-1/4" H
- Anchor Attachment Points: 16" Center-to-Center
- Hook Spacing: 3-1/2" Center-to-Center