- Facility Support
- Coat Hooks
- 2 Prong Coat Hooks
- A4Forty Coat Hook 241-422 - Antique Iron - Double Prong
A4Forty Coat Hook 241-422 - Antique Iron - Double Prong
- Usually Ships the Next Business Day
- Minimum Purchase:
- 5 units
- Free Shipping
The 241-422 is the antique iron version of a line of A4Forty double prong coat hooks designed to provide simple durable value.
No, it's not the most stylish or prettiest coat hook. Don't specify this for the boardroom.
But if you need coat hooks that convey rough-hewn utility, this may be your huckleberry.
Best of all, that utility is no joke.
These hooks provide 50 pounds of capacity and a high angle of upturn on the prongs, which means neither slick parkas nor heavy backpacks need go unhung.
This product has a minimum order quantity of 5 units.
- Overall Dimensions: 2-3/4" W x 2-1/2" H x 1-1/2" D
- Backplate: 1" W x 2" H
- Prong Extension: 1-1/2"
- Prong Center-to-Center: 2"
- Base Material: Zinc
- Surface Attachment: 2 Screw Holes for Surface-Appropriate Anchors (Not Included)
- Capacity: 50 Pounds
- Available Finishes: Antique Brass, Antique Iron, Matte Black
Customers Also Viewed